As of October 18, 2013, Pie and Beer has moved!

Click here to go to the new address, or stay here to read posts from the archives.






Saturday, January 13, 2007

Laurel

I have what's known in the knitting blogosphere as an FO. It's so rare that I have one to show for my days that I'm posting three pictures of it. A baby sweater of my own design (let's call it Laurel), made with beautiful, soft Briar Rose Fibers Fourth of July merino. I sure hope it gets cold again in Georgia so the bug can wear it a few times. It's awkwardly made, but it's warm and it fits (that is, it's too large) and it looks like a sweater from the outside.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liana, it turned out beautifully! What a great sweater! I am so impressed that you came up with the pattern yourself.

Courtney said...

Wow, that is adorable. Even without the super cute model. You going to share the Laurel pattern?

Liana Krissoff said...

I didn't keep track of what I was doing—just eyeballed everything as I went. And if I made it again now I'd do it all differently anyway

Chris said...

That little sweater is darned cute! Great job and the little sweetie that's wearing it is cute too!
Chris from Briar Rose Fibers

Anonymous said...

just looking around Liana ... what can't you do?
Karen Barron