Don't know if you can see the stripes or texture in this picture—it was the best I could do this morning. I think it'll look better after a few more turns in the washing machine to unravel the edges a bit more.
The pattern is good—thanks to Heidi for recommending it. That doesn't mean I didn't, as usual, rip more stitches than I sewed on this project. I learned that invisible zippers are less invisible when they're inserted into striped fabric, even barely perceptible stripes like these. Had to redo it a couple times to get it looking okay. Also, I don't know why the directions tell you to fold over the top of the zipper tape—it was very bulky and weird that way, and it made it hard to cover up the raw corner of the tape. And I was kind of between sizes, so more ripping. Blah blah, who cares. In any case, I do plan to make another one soon, and have even ordered some fabric online, from Fabric.com, to that end.